Service Type: M&A
Client: Brenco Marketing Corporation (“Brenco”)
Client Description: Wholesale fuels business that distributes approximatly 95 million gallons annually to nearly 160 dealer and commission-marketer gas station accounts, and 100 commercial accounts throughout Central and East Texas.
- The Client sought retirement from the industry.
- Perform a Fair Market Valuation for Brenco and proceed to a broad structured auction sale process with Corner Capital as the exclusive advisor.
- Corner Capital executed a structured sale process to the most strategically acquisitive target wholesale fuel distributor groups in the downstream energy industry, and facilitated the transaction from initial marketing, diligence, and negotiations of the definitive agreements to closing.
- All assets, operations, and contracts of the Company were marketed in the sale.
- The Company’s operations were successfully marketed and sold to a single buyer. Sunoco LP (NYSE: SUN) was selected as the sole-purchaser, and successfully closed the transaction.