Service Type: M&A
Client: Sandford Energy, LLC and Sandford Transportation, LLC (“Sandford”)
Client Description: Frack fuel distributor and transportation provider for exploration, drilling and oil field services customers, primarily in basins in Texas, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Kansas, Arkansas, Louisiana and Mississippi.
- The Client sought retirement from the industry.
- Perform a Fair Market Valuation for Sandford, and proceed to a targeted, structured sale process with Corner Capital.
- Corner Capital executed a structured sale process to a discrete target group, to ensure confidentiality and expedite the timeline to closing.
- All assets, operations, employees, and contracts of the Company were marketed in the sale.
- The Company’s operations were successfully marketed and sold to a single buyer. Sunoco LP (NYSE: SUN) was selected as the sole-purchaser, and used Sandford as a platform acquisition for their energy services operations.